Dear the Principal,
13 July 2022
Contingency Plan for QEF Project in Best Practice Implementation of AI E-learning Platform
Due to the delayed review of all QEF projects in E-learning this year, QEF panel officers replied us that the approval of our application is also postponed to the end of 2022. Meanwhile, we received many schools ask us if we can start the project from the beginning of new academic year no matter if QEF approves our project or not. Our committee responds to the strong request and decides to strengthen the project so that all participated schools and other invited schools can become partner schools of our HKU project and enjoy our comprehensive support for three years since this September.
HKU Professor Team and Video Announcement of AI E-learning Project
- Your students will get individualized support by the intelligent tutoring system of our AI platform and they are expected to get MUCH IMPROVEMENT IN EXAM RESULTS;
- Your teachers will have their WORKLOAD MUCH REDUCED in training students to prepare for the internal and external examinations;
- Your school will SAVE MUCH EXPENSE in opening tutorial classes as our AI tutors of the platform can replace human tutors to a great extent.
- Your school can develop CREATIVITY AND INNOVATION IMPROVEMENT with the support by our professor team.
- 3 years of License Use of the English, Mathematics and Chinese subjects supported by the World-learning AI platform;
- a. Primary schools: All students can get three subject support from Sep 2022;
- b. Secondary schools:
- S1 – S2 can get three subject support from Sep 2022;
- S3 – S4 can get three subject support from Sep 2023;
- S5 – S6 can get three subject support from Sep 2024;
- Offer Intelligent Tutoring System that helps students with individualized support up to 1 on 1 tutoring effectiveness in three different ways:
- a. Teach students learning and answering skills,
- b. Explain answer solutions, and
- c. Recommend unlimited variant questions automatically.
- Offer training and consulting service to teachers, students and parents to proceed the project by Best Practice Implementation that improves its effectiveness to the best outcome with
- a. Regular analysis of school implementation and student performance;
- b. Recommend better ways of implementation based on all other schools’ evidence;
- c. Improve teacher and school ability in innovation adoption
- d. Develop benchmark for schools to proceed creativity and innovation projects.
- Guarantee the license fee for the school use with the above supports at HK$25,000 per year for three years without QEF grant and the license fee be waived with QEF grant.
- Best Practice Implementation Training for teachers : 10:00-12:00, 20 Aug 2022 HKU seminar with ZOOM and video backup
- AI Platform Technical Training for teachers, parents and students: before 20 Aug 2022 Video and online broadcast
Committee of the HKU AI E-learning Project
HKU Business School
Application Form of the School Partnership for the HKU AI E-learning Project
Should your school join the HKU AI E-learning Project as our school partner, please fax back your application form at (852) 3620-3032 and send the payment of annual license fee of HK$25,000 to the authorized agent ‘International New Standard Education Limited’ by 29 July 2022.